Adding a Drop Map Location
As of 15 November 2019, up to five map locations can be entered.
Find the Drop Locations Name and URL Fields
- Log into CloudCannon.
- Navigate to the ProjectX website from the Projects or Sites dashboard from the left menu bar.
- From Projects > ProjectX Live > Sites > ProjectX on master
- From Sites > ProjectX on master
- Click on Explore. You’ll land on Pages > Standalone by default.
- Click on Drop Map in the thumbnail grid (should be near the top row). Type Drop Map in the search bar if you don’t see it right away. The visual editor will open.
- The page properties are on right hand side. We only need to change the Locations Name and URL. Please try not to edit the Layout or Title.
- Enter a name for the location in the Name field.
Add the New URL
- Go to the new location using Google Maps.
- Click on Share.
- Click on Embed a map. Keep the default Medium size.
- Click COPY HTML. Then,
cmd Cfor Mac or
ctrl Cfor Windows.
- Paste the embed code into a new text editor page.
- Copy only the link in the
srcattribute. For example, everthing after
src="and before the closing
- Paste the link into the URL field in the Visual Editor.
- Click the floppy disk icon on the upper right to save. Once saved the site will rebuild and your changes will take affect in a few seconds.
Watch the Video
Note: Support for multiple map locations was added after this video was recorded. The concept is exactly the same. But, now more than one location can be entered.
i feed the stray dogs and cats of bali.