Editing ProjectX's About Page
- Log into CloudCannon.
- Navigate to the ProjectX website from the Projects or Sites dashboard from the left menu bar.
- From Projects > ProjectX Live > Sites > ProjectX on master
- From Sites > ProjectX on master
- Click on Explore. You’ll land on Pages > Standalone by default.
- Click on About in the thumbnail grid (should be on the top row). Type About in the search bar if you don’t see it right away. The visual editor will open.
- Edit the text content on the left as needed. The editable content will be highlighted in a yellow or green box when hovered over.
- The page properties are on right hand side. Change the image if needed. Please try not to edit the Layout or Title.
- Click the floppy disk icon on the upper right to save. Once saved the site will rebuild and your changes will take affect in a few seconds.
Watch the Video
Mark and his wife Tara feed stray dogs and cats of Bali.